1. We do not, under any circumstances, offer exchange or refunds on purchased tickets.
2. Smart dress code - no trainers or pumps are allowed.
3. All of our acts are subject to change.
4. We kindly ask for quiet and no talking when comedians are performing (except for laughter, of course!)
5. Strictly over 18's ONLY
6. Be polite to all staff – any aggression or rudeness will not be tolerated and you will be immediately be removed from The Greenroom. NO REFUNDS will be issued if you or any one in your group is escorted out of any establishment for rude or unacceptable behaviour.
7. Entry into The Greenroom can only be gained from purchasing a ticket to the show.
8. The Greenroom encourages everyone to have a good time, but be advised that engaging in any illegal activities including but not limited to drug use, drug possession or nudity on club property will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law by The Greenroom.
9. We reserve all rights to amend our terms and conditions at our discretion.
10. We do not accept, and you release us from, all liability for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses, including without limitation any property damage or personal injury, that you may suffer which arises out of any act or omission in connection with our services. Any claim that you may have in relation to us must be raised with us. You are responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses arising through your own fault. You agree to indemnify us against all actions, proceedings, claims, demands, expenses and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis and whether incurred by or awarded against us) as a result of, or arising in relation to, whether directly or indirectly, your participation in any of our services or any act or omission by you in relation to your participation in any of our services.